All of our installations are professionally inspected and tested by an independent electrical inspector and then supplied with a Certificate of Electrical Safety.
After the inspection, we will supply the certificate together with an Electrical Works Request for you to apply to your chosen retailer to get your service connected. Alternatively, you can choose to have us apply for the connection on your behalf.
* If and only if an underground pit is already installed.
^ Administration fees apply if Range Group Aus submit the application on your behalf.
|Poles||Single Phase||Three Phase|
|Extra Hire Per Week||$15||$30|
THE INITIAL PRICE INCLUDES INSTALLATION, INSPECTION FEE, ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATE AND 14 WEEKS HIRE
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Pole installs require a 900mm deep hole. Having a marked/staked out preferred position for the pole will help us to avoid underground services such as water/gas/phone lines.
- For underground installations we will trench up to 1 meter away from the pit. If you require your pole to be further away from the pit we ask that you arrange trenching from the point of required installation back to the pit. If we are required to utilise the services of a third party, or hire equipment to allow us to complete an installation on a building site, all costs will be forwarded to you, the client.
- The service cable from the Supply Authority street pole to the temporary supply pole must not cross a neighbouring property. The Supply Authority will not connect to a temporary builders pole unless 2 support stays are installed.
The radius of the support stays are 2 metres from the base of the pole. The temporary builders pole and 2 support stays must be placed inside the work site property boundary and comply with Energy Safe Victoria’s Guidelines. DO NOT tamper with any part of a pole installation once completed.
- There is a 3 metre ‘exclusion zone’ around a pole. If any scaffolding, roofing or any part of a construction needs to be inside the ‘exclusion zone’, it is the customers responsibility to obtain a permit from the Supply Authority to occupy this area.
- It is the Site Supervisors responsibility to advise us when the cables are disconnected from the temporary builders pole and the meter removed from the meter box so that we can arrange to finish the hire and pick up the pole.